Monday, December 19, 2011

Inside my Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG

To all of you who's curious about how a lens look like from the "inside". I decided to dismantle (it was some while ago) my Sigma 24-70 2.8 EX DG because there was some strange noise in the zoom ring. Looked like something was loose (and indeed was). A small bolt was not in place.

Here I put some photos of my adventure. (note: after I mounted it, it worked perfectly, so if you know what you're doing, you're golden !)

Hope you enjoy !
































3 comments:

  1. can you send me more photos of this lens.. i cant assemble my lens.. if you can send more photos it is very helpful to me.. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the only ones I have... sorry.
      If you follow the photos from down to top, you should be able to assemble it.

      Delete
  2. ill try my friend... thanks for your fast reply..

    ReplyDelete